posted by ravennagirls

Ten on Ten: April 2012

Its been a busy few weeks and today was no exception. I’m on a big deadline for work, so I only managed to get to 8 shots between a morning swim, quick lunch break, and after work drive home.  Still, spring is definitely on, and I’m happy because its full steam ahead to summer icon smile Ten on Ten: April 2012

Also making my day: the new giant gold paper clips I bought myself for the office. Love them!

RavennaGirls April TenOnTen 1 Ten on Ten: April 2012

RavennaGirls April TenOnTen 2 Ten on Ten: April 2012

RavennaGirls April TenOnTen 3 Ten on Ten: April 2012

RavennaGirls April TenOnTen 4 Ten on Ten: April 2012

RavennaGirls April TenOnTen 5 Ten on Ten: April 2012

RavennaGirls April TenOnTen 6 Ten on Ten: April 2012

RavennaGirls April TenOnTen 7 Ten on Ten: April 2012

RavennaGirls April TenOnTen 8 Ten on Ten: April 2012

Linking up with the rest of the Ten on Ten sets at Rebekah’s lovely blog

Screenshot2010 10 11at110042AM Ten on Ten: April 2012

facebook Ten on Ten: April 2012 twitter Ten on Ten: April 2012 email Ten on Ten: April 2012 pinterest Ten on Ten: April 2012
Comments (6)
  1. Holly says:

Love that water bottle shot with the little droplets on the counter. Amazing!

2. AP Mommy says:

LOVE that paper clip shot! :) Great set!

3. Adrianne says:

Have I told you how AMAZING you are? I hope so, because you are one of the most multi-talented people I know! Beautiful pictures, awesome crafts and all around wonderful lady!! That is all.

4. Kiki says:

I love your turquoise bag, so cute! I also love how springy your set is. Great work!

5. Suzanne says:

Love those paper clips! And these photos are great. I think I’ll link up for this 10 on 10 next month.. Assuming I remember to do it, so.. We’ll see..

Also, you’ve inspired me to make my own “pool patron parking only” sign and self-authorize a parking spot at our local pool. Wish me luck! ;)

• Brianne says:

haha! make sure to make that sign part of your ten. Our pool is right next to some baseball fields and it only has 8-10 spots so the sign is definitely necessary!